Supp Science seeks the truth!
Ever heard amazing claims about health products from friends? What about seeing ads online that seem to be good to be true? Or have you been confused why governments provide safe injecting rooms but banned marijuana from medical use?
Well these types of questions have plagued us so much that we decided to try and answer them. We look at the latest and best health products and procedures and put them to a simple test:
- Does the science back up the claims
- Do we have anecdotal evidence for additional support
- Lets try it on one of the Suppscience team members or a Suppscience member
So if you want to know if Cardarine really melts fat, if laser hair removal is a permanent solution or if testerone replacement therapy will shrink your junk then you have come to the right place.
View our latest Product Reviews
Stay In Touch with Our Updates
Help us make a change
It’s one thing to find products that work it is another thing to be allowed to purchase them.
We are proud to be advocates for the deregulation of health products generally in Australia. We believe Australian adults should be allowed to make an informed decision when taking health products of their choosing. So if a product has the below side effects and you choose to use it still then that is a consequence you own.
- dizziness, ringing in the ears, blurred vision
- drowsiness, fatigue, depression
- thirst, sweating, fluid retention, swollen ankles
- abdominal discomfort or bloating
- nausea, heartburn, diarrhoea, constipation.
Or if you overdose:
- rapid and shallow breathing
- stop breathing, coma and death
The drug that causes all these side effects you ask? Plain old Aspirin.
With that in mind we hope you join the fight for more transparency and more agency given to Australian adults to make their own informed decisions.